The Hefty® EnergyBag® Program is transitioning to the Hefty ReNew™ Program. During this transition, both Hefty® ReNew® and Hefty® EnergyBag® of bags will be accepted for the program. If your community participates in the EnergyBag® program, you have come to the right place for hard-to-recycle plastics collection bags! The program is an easy addition to your recycling routine and collects plastics that can’t be recycled traditionally, right at your curb, and turns them into valued resources.
- Orange bags are only for use in EnergyBag® program areas. Please confirm your community is currently participating before ordering.
- Convenient two pack (52 bags total) often lasts households six months or more!*
- Orange bags are made with 20% recycled materials
- Box is made from 100% recycled paperboard and is recyclable
- Bags are designed to withstand the journey from home to the recycling facility to the processing facility
- Each bag is printed with a convenient list of acceptable items for quick reference
- 13 gal two pack
*Claimed usage based on 2021 survey with 96 program participants